Zero ( Dry ) Air
For some applications where continuous and high quantity of Zero Air is required to be feed, We make use of Zero Air cylinder quad which is nothing but number of cylinder interconnected and having common outlet.
Uses of Zero Air
- In Gas Chromatography for FID detector as a Flame Gas.
- In Gas Chromatography for FPD detector as a Flame Gas.
- In Gas Chromatography for AED detector as a Dry Air Purge Gas.
- In Emission analyzers to calibrate and check various impurities of Hydrocarbons.
- In various other chemical analysis and process control applications.