Xenon (Xe) Gas
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass|
|5.894 g/L at stp (0 °C and 101.325 kPa)
2.942 g/cm3 when liquid, at b.p.
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Common Uses And Applications in Industries
- In lighting industry in fluorescent tubes and laser lights.
- In photography used in high speed flash lights as a white light source.
- In laser lights.
- In sodium lamps as a starter gas.
- In medical services as anesthetic gas.
- In Laboratories.
- In manufacturing of flat panels.