Hydrogen ( H2 ) Gas
For some applications where continuous and high quantity of Hydrogen gas is required to be feed, We make use of H2 gas cylinder quad which is nothing but number of cylinder interconnected and having common outlet.
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass||Lower Explosive Limit
|Upper Explosive Limit
|0.08988 g/L at stp (0 °C and 101.325 kPa)
0.07099 g/cm3 when liquid, at b.p.
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Uses of Hydrogen
- As a main ingredient in Ammonia production.
- As a main equalizer for saturation of unsaturated fats in oil industry.
- As a shielding gas when mixed with Argon or Nitrogen to shield Oxygen reactive materials from the air or moisture present in Air.
- As a coolant in power generation plants.
- As a gas in sky balloons or other equipments to lift the same in atmosphere because this gas is lighter than air.
- As a mixture gas in plasma cutting and under water cutting.
- As an alternative source of energy for vehicles and other energy consuming equipments.
- As a fuel in aeronautical or space craft industry.