Propane (C3H8) Gas
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass||Lower Explosive Limit
|Upper Explosive Limit
|2.0098 mg mL−1 (at 0 °C, 101.3 kPa)||44.09563 g/mol||2.1||10.1|
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Common Uses And Applications in Industries
- As a fuel gas in industry for any heating application.
- As a fuel gas in metal cutting / welding / brazing operations in an industry.
- As a Fuel gas in automobiles as motor fuel.
- For Flammability test.
- As a fuel gas used in household for cooking and heating purpose.
- As a major fuel for Hot Air Balloons.
- As a propellant for Aerosol sprays.
- As a component to be mixed with Butane to make LPG.
- As a calibration gas mixture when mixed with any Inert / carrier gas, to check and calibrate the laboratory or research grade instruments.
For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us