Oxygen (O2) Gas
For some applications where continuous and high quantity of O2 gas is required to be feed, We make use of O2 gas cylinder quad which is nothing but number of cylinder interconnected and having common outlet.
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass|
|1.429 g/L at stp (0 °C 101.325 kPa)
1.141 g/cm when liquid, at b.p.
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Oxygen is a non flammable gas which does not burn on its own but it helps in burning. Apart from this, Oxygen is source of living for any living being as it is being used for breathing purpose. Oxygen gas and Oxygen liquid are available in different purity grades and concentrations to meet the specific requirement of diverse industries. We have in house laboratory equipments to check the level of purity as well as various impurities present in it.
Common Uses And Applications in Industries
- As breathing gas vital to the need of any living being.
- As a mixing gas in metal cutting or brazing or welding process when mixed with Acetylene or LPG/Propane/Butane.
- As an assist gas in Plasma Cutting or laser cutting process.
- As an impurities remover in smelting process. Helps in removing impurities of sulfur and carbon from the molten metal during the making of steel from iron ore.
- As a rocket fuel in aeronautical or spacecraft industry.
- As a main reactive agent in many chemical industries to make various industrial or lab grade chemicals like Ethylene Oxide, Glycols and polymers.
- As a main constituents to increase production and decrease impurities of NOx in Glass manufacturing Industry.
- In laboratory applications.