Nitrogen (N2) Gas
For some applications where continuous and high quantity of N2 gas is required to be feed, We make use of N2 gas cylinder quad which is nothing but number of cylinder interconnected and having common outlet. Due to its high availability in atmosphere and low cost, Nitrogen gas and liquid finds huge application in various processes.
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass|
|1.251 g/L at stp (0 °C and 101.325 kPa)
0.808 g/cm3 (when liquid, at b.p.)
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Nitrogen gas and Nitrogen liquid are available in different purity grades and concentrations to meet the specific requirement of diverse industries. We have in house laboratory equipments to check the level of purity as well as various impurities present in it. Due to its almost non reactive nature at normal room temperature and low cost, Nitrogen Gas finds huge application in various industrial applications
Common Uses And Applications in Industries
- As a leak testing gas for various pipelines and vessels installations.
- As a pressurizing gas, helping in flush out various chemicals or fluids through pipelines or vessels.
- As a shielding gas in steel manufacturing to diminish oxidation effect in steel melting process and in hot metal treating procedure for removal of impurities and porosity.
- In degassing process to remove impurities or porosities from various molten metal like Aluminum.
- As a sudden freezing agent for any eatables due to its instant solidifying property.
- As a filler gas in Food Items Packaging industry.
- Liquid Nitrogen is being used to store blood, body tissues and other natural samples of human as well as other species.
- Liquid Nitrogen can be used where solidification as well as removal of unhealthy tissues is required through cryosurgery and dermatology techniques.
- As a filler gas in Bulb / Lighting Industry.