Helium (He) Gas
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass|
|0.1786 g/L at stp (0 °C and 101.325 kPa)
0.125 g/cm3 when liquid, at b.p.
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Helium Gas is available in different purity grades and concentrations to meet the specific requirement of diverse industries. We have in house laboratory equipments to check the level of purity as well as various impurities present in it. Due to its non reactivity to any material in any condition, helium gas finds huge application in welding process as a shielding gas. Sometimes, it is used as a carrier gas in various gas mixing /calibration gases applications. Please click here to know the different sizes of cylinders available.
Common Uses And Applications in Industries
- As a shielding gas in welding process for material which have got high heat conductivity like Copper and Aluminum.
- As a leak detector gas for pressure vessels which need to be highly leak proof.
- As a gas to lift the balloons or other equipments needs to be floated in air or atmosphere.
- As a mixture gas for breathing air, used in low level sea diving.
- As a carrier gas in various gas mixtures.
- As a carrier gas in gas chromatography.
For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us