Some of the commonly used gas mixtures are Argon + CO2 gas mixture, used in MIG welding, Argon + Hydrogen Gas mixture used in TIG welding. Argon mixed with Neon or Krypton or Xenon is used in lighting industry. Other mixtures being used extensively in industry are Nitrogen + Hydrogen, Helium + Nitrogen Etc. Mixture Gas can be made available in carbon alloy steel cylinders or Aluminum cylinders. The selection of cylinder material depends upon the chemical nature of mixture gas to be store in it.
Uses of Calibration Gases
- In various industrial process.
- In various welding techniques adopted.
- In electrical generation plants.
- In light / bulbs manufacturing industry.
- In Space craft industry.
- In leak testing of various vessels.
- In Medical industry.
For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us