Butane (C4H10) Gas
|Chemical Formula||Type||Density||Molecular Mass||Lower Explosive Limit
|Upper Explosive Limit
|2.479 kg/m3 (at 15 °C (59 °F)||58.1223 g/mol||1.86||8.41|
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume|
Common Uses And Applications in Industries
- As a fuel gas in industry for any heating application when mixed with Propane.
- As a fuel gas in metal cutting / welding / brazing operations in an industry when mixed with Propane.
- As a Fuel gas in automobiles as motor fuel as alone or when mixed with propane.
- As a fuel gas used in household for cooking and heating purpose.
- As a refrigerant gas.
- Iso Butane is used in refineries for mixing purpose to increase the octane number.
- As a propellant for Aerosol sprays.
- As a calibration gas mixture when mixed with any Inert / carrier gas, to check and calibrate the laboratory or research grade instruments.
For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us